Friday, October 14, 2016

Introducing...

Hey all.  Allow me to introduce someone to you.  As you may know, this is a family business and no matter how small the job is, a quick sketch for the margin of a presentation, the vectorization of someone's old logo that they can't find the original file for, or the illustration of a 60 page picture book with full backgrounds and edge to edge bleed, it involves to whole family.  My lovely wife, Heather McKinnon, has been helping me out with some of the administrative side of the business and that includes this blog.  As she is a creative collaborator in all that I do, she is deeply involved in my work and relationship with my clients.  She is going to be making an effort to keep this blog running and to post regularly and relevantly!  Please watch for more posts to keep up on what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment